Hey friends! And Happy Friday!!! Yay!!
Now that G is in kindergarten, I seriously countdown to the weekend with every bone in my body! Partly because I am excited to have Grant join our crew again, and partly because I am excited to lay around a little Saturday morning without rushing us around!
Today I am sharing some of my recent faves, then will be heading to the park with Beau and Stella…because my first favorite is…
- Skipping School in the name of adventure 😉 The weather is killer and so we are heading to the park for a picnic and some play before we pick up Grant this afternoon.
- Favorite snack: currently obsessed with this individual guac because I’ve finally found one that is good and CHUNKY. I like a chunk guac! I have been eating it on toast, and it is DELISH. Another snack I am dying to try are these from Trader Joes that Melonie from KCStyleScout shared….why oh why don’t I have one close to me. Cornbread may be a love language of mine…
- Favorite Netflix Show: Ozark. I think I may be a little late to this party, but I have been binge watching when I can!! I think this show is great for you and your hubs to watch after the kids go to bed! Chad loves all things drug cartel and finance so this is right up his ally 😉 ha!
- Favorite take home from school: Are you loving my categories?! Ha! The kids have brought home a lot of projects and activities since the start of the school year, but Grant’s school pics has easily been my favorite! How stinking old does he look?! And with 5 teeth gone, his grin is the cutest!!! P.S. We ordered the magnets as his package, and I LOVE them. They come in 4 and we can slap one up on all the grandparents fridges, and our own, and won’t get lost in a pile on a desk somewhere….
- Favorite recent purchase: These wide leg pants…I have a girls weekend coming up and am thinking these pants may just the thing to wear. High waist, wide legged, and under $50. YES PLEASE. In fact, high-wasited wide leg pants are easily one of my favorite fashion pieces, so will share a few of the others I either have or have had my eyes on.
- Favorite kid item: well if you follow our instastories at all, you will know the love affair I’ve had with Alexa. She has brought so much entertainment and laughs to our home! I got it for our kitchen but have moved her to the playroom and kids room because they love her so much! From telling them jokes, setting a timer and playing Who Let the Dogs Out at volume 10, she has entertained my babies for hours on end! Money definitely well spent.
- Favorite girls: nice ones. ideally babysitting age 😉
Well hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!! I will be counting down till 3;00 when our fun can officially begin!!